This Agreement describes the terms of exchange service “Aryaexchange.Com” natural and legal persons. Before any operation of the Service “Aryaexchange.Com”, the Customer must read and accept all the conditions described in this Agreement.
1. Definition of Terms
Service – partially automated hardware-software complex “Aryaexchange.Com”, located on the Internet at https://www.Aryaexchange.Com. Customer – means a private or legal person willing to use the Services being provided by the Service who has agreed to all the provisions stipulated in the Agreement. Title units – mean accounting units of the corresponding Payment systems determining a specified scope of rights of claim or some other rights arising from the agreement executed by the Payment systems and their customers. Resultant details – mean number, wallet, email or any other indication of Customer account in the Payment system which is stated in the Customer Order for the Service to send the Title units. Order – means the information provided by the Customer via technical means of the Service in digital format indicating their intention to use the Exchange services under the conditions proposed by the Service and stated in Order characteristics. Payment System – hardware-software complex developed by a third party (electronic currency processor) for an online settlements between users.
2. Subject of the Agreement With the help of technical means of the Service by way of making an Order the Customer authorizes and the Service for a compensation in its own name and at the Customer expense receives and transfers the amount of the Title units declared by the Customer and stated in the Order characteristics at the details provided by the Customer.
3. General Provisions and Terms
3.1 The Agreement is concluded on the terms of the public offer made by users during the order process, which is an integral part of this agreement. Public offer of the Service recognizes the displayed information on the specifications and conditions of the application. The Сustomer receives the public offer, making the action to place order for the exchange, which is evidence of the Customer to make a deal with the Service on terms of service. Date and time of the acceptance of the public offer, as well as the terms of the application parameters are fixed by the Service automatically upon completion of the application form. The period during which the Customer must accept the terms of this agreement shall be 24 hours. The Agreement shall come into effect from the date of receipt of title units in the amount prescribed parameters Customer’s application to the details of Service. The term of the contract is set up to the moment of execution subject matter of this Agreement (Section 3) or the termination of the Agreement at the initiative of one of the parties on the terms outlined below.
3.2 After confirmation of Order the Customer makes the transfer of title units within 24 hours, or the funds in full, according to the Order, to the details of the Service and only in the manner specified in the Order.
3.3. The Service is not responsible and will not indemnify any losses or lost profit or any other expenses connected to incorrect using of the Service as well as Customer mistakes made when filling out the exchange form that can lead to the Payment being delayed of the Title units being sent at the wrongly stated details.
3.4 The Service reserves the right to increase or decrease the time of the Operation, depending on several factors such as availability of services of Payment Systems and the availability of electronic currency reserves. the Service is making every effort to ensure that Operations will be processed in the target dates. However, under no circumstances, the Service is not liable for the consequences of the issues or losses which have resulted due to the delay of the Operation.
3.5 In case of detection of any illegal action of the Customer that have caused financial loss to the Service, the Service reserve the right to compensate these losses from the Customer by any available means. In some cases, the Service can request to block user accounts in Payment System(s). Corresponding request will be made to the administration of Payment System(s) used by the Customer.
3.6 The Customer is obliged to use the Service only for lawful purposes and not to try to disrupt the Service. If the Service is doubt about the legitimacy and integrity of the Customer, it reserves the right to seek full identification of the Customer.
4. Uncontrolled circumstances The Service is not responsible for delays or failures in the handling of operations arising as a consequence: any problems in the telecommunications, computer and other systems; force majeure action of Payment Systems (block or closure of the accounts, freezing or holding of funds, denial of service); change of political regimes, civil strife; actions of third parties, which are beyond the control of the the Service.
5. Warranty The warranty period for provided services under this agreement is 24 hours from the moment of execution of the subject of the agreement Aryaexchange.Com.
6. Resolution of Disputes All disputes connected to the provision of Exchange services to the Customer will be settled by the way of negotiations between the Customer and the Service administration based on the conditions of this Agreement.
7. Form of the Agreement The Customer and the Service acknowledge that the digital form of this Agreement is legally equal to the agreement executed in written form.
8. Changes and amendments The administration of service reserves the right to itself at any moment to make modifications and additions to the given agreemen unilaterally without prior notice.